Search This Blog

Monday 26 December 2011

Family Fun

Christmas Day has come and gone, but some wonderful memories were made. I absolutely adore my nephews and niece so it was nice to spend a few hours with them. My sisters did a wonderful job of preparing a meal for 17.

Santa was good to me this year and brought me a Kobo Vox. It was really the only thing I wanted. I spent today downloading books on gardening, quilting, writing, publishing and farming. I also downloaded "The Lost World", one I have never read. In addition to individual gifts, my partner suggested we spend a night in a theme room at Fantasyland Hotel as a family. It will be nice to sit at the edge of the wave pool with book in hand and just relax. I am not a swimmer nor am I too fond of waterslides so I will be quite content sitting and watching my family play in the water.

It will also give me an opportunity to outline an article or three. I will have my notebook and pen along as well and will be able to write down ideas as they come to me. It will be a good way to spend an afternoon. I will most likely not be taking my computer along so will be offline for a day or two. My Kobo Vox does have browser capabilities, but I think I will leave my posts for my page on Facebook.

Have a great week and I will post when I return home. Now is the time for some family fun!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment