Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Welcome to Writer Worries!

Welcome to Writer Worries!

I have decided to elaborate on my passion for writing by dedicating a blog to it. I have learned many things over the last two years (the time I have spent writing, reading, blogging and learning the ropes).

Looking back on my early submissions to HubPages I realized I have come a long way in my writing. I have learned the basics and am improving my style and portfolio all the time. I will be sharing what I have learned about the writing and freelancing industry in my posts. I do not claim to be an expert; just a freelancer/author who wants to share with others the things I have learned. If I don't write, I worry...hence the name, Writer Worries.

Bear with me as I strive to provide new writers and self-publishers with valuable information. Thank you for joining me!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment