Search This Blog

Thursday 12 January 2012

Free Writing Courses

As many people know, I am a writer for several online sites. One such site is HubPages; I have been there since Day 1 of my writing career. I also like to read what others have written, and just this morning found something very interesting. I was not aware of this fact, but there are free writing courses available online. The link will take you to the Hub that explains the courses available. Click on the links within the Hub to be taken to sites such as MIT or Alison.com.

I must say, reading articles posted by fellow writers has been very helpful. I learn something new each time I read one; sometimes I incorporate what I have learned and am able to make a few pennies more because of it. The trick is to try different systems to find one that works for you.

Along with the free writing courses, the same writer also has a Hub about other free courses online. I would recommend anyone to see if there is something they could benefit from. (I personally would like to learn a bit more about HTML so I could design my own banners and logo. I think that would be very interesting.) There are also courses available to teach the basics of programs such as Microsoft Office, Windows, Javascript and more.

I know I will be adding a course or two to my agenda. How about you?

Have a great day!

Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment