Search This Blog

Saturday 21 January 2012

New Website

I would like to inform everyone of my new website featuring my written works and services. Please take a few moments to have a look at it and let me know what you think.

I will be updating it on a regular basis; adding new books and other information products as they are produced. My goal with the site is to showcase all of my work in one spot as well as offer my freelancing services to others.

Be rest assured this blog will continue to provide tips and information to the writing world. I have a wealth of information to share with fellow writers, and wish to see everyone succeed. Whether it be poetry, fiction or nonfiction, all writers deserve a place in the sun.

Today's Tip:

No matter how much you think you know, never stop learning new things. This is especially true for authors and freelancers, as the publishing world is changing.

Note: For those of you who are looking for writing jobs, please click on the "Real Writing Jobs" link on the right side of this page. I have secured writing contracts that have more than paid for the membership fee they charge. It was a small price to pay for some wonderful opportunities.

Have a great day!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment